Curiosity killed the cat

Gotcha! 🤪
Hello. My name is Molly. I'm a critical care nurse and currently located in Boston. Yes, nursing is a profession that can be done all over the country so I chose to travel. I created this blog in order to be a form of resource to student nurses, nurses just starting in the field or anyone interested in healthcare. This includes my experiences thus far or educational snippets to get you through nursing. This may entail experiences on the unit such as titrating pressors or sedation and acclimating to a new environment. To be quite honest, I also needed an outlet to vent. So, let's get started, shall we?

Why should you trust me? I'm just a nurse behind a computer, right?

My credentials: Molly Bennett BSN, RN and BS in biochemistry + English minor
                          ACLS, BLS.

I am currently working on getting my CCRN. The goal is to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesist (CRNA).

Let's get the ball rolling! What would you like to see? I would love to know more about my fellow nurses and aspiring nurses. What drew you to this field? Are you willing to share your story about the good and bad of nursing for newer nurses to benefit? What are some of the things you wish you knew before becoming a nurse?
       
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five things I wish I knew before becoming a nurse

NCLEX sample question 1